Void Property Inspection
MAINTAINING VACANT PROPERTY INSURANCE COMPLIANCE WITH VOID PROPERTY INSPECTION SERVICES – Supported by REMOTELY MONITORED INTRUDER DETECTION ALARM CAMERA SYSTEMS
John Hicks has been helping clients, for many years, to better manage their portfolio of vacant commercial, high-end residential and Country House premises across the UK through affordable weekly or fortnightly void property inspection visits – backed by 24 remote surveillance monitoring.
Vacant commercial, high end residential and Country House properties are targets for vandals, arsonists and squatters – presenting a very real threat to your investment as well as holding up any development or letting plans you may have for the property.
We inspect your property internally & externally, logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector reporting any breaches or concerns to the landlord or managing agent and recommending actions to rectify the problem immediately and providing you with the peace of mind.
Key optional services available include:
• Securing the property against illegal entry with boarding up and security fencing
• Installing monitored portable, battery powered, intruder, fire and smoke alarm systems, with visual verification cameras linked to our 24hr Central Control Room
• Securing external doors, changing locks as required, sealing letterboxes and removal of mail
• Replacing or boarding up broken windows on an ongoing basis
• Arranging for removal of all internal and external waste materials, keeping the external areas and landscaping tidy and under control
• Shutting off the gas supply and draining down the water supply (unless an active sprinkler system is installed)
• Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms), reading meters
• Giving access to visiting surveyors or meeting and greeting prospective tenants
• Optional regular overnight mobile security patrol visits to check on the premises
With our intruder detection camera systems, monitored 24/7 by an insurance approved Alarm Receiving Centre and local SIA security company alarm response services, we can help deter, prevent and detect squatters, vandals and other trespassers.